Terms and conditions for Facebook competitions
1. Subject matter of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These Conditions of Participation shall regulate the conditions for participation in the competition and any necessary transfers of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective competition will be carried out in the context of the respective competition on the Facebook page of BOLD Hotels.
(2) Organizer of the competition is Morten GmbH (BOLD Hotels), Aidenbachstraße 54,81379 Munich.
(3) With participation in the respective competition these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook or Instagram.
(1) Entitled to participate in the competition are all persons who are 18 years of age and reside in Germany. Employees of Morten GmbH (BOLD Hotels) and affiliated companies are excluded. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Entitled persons can participate in the competition by clicking on the competition post ("Gefällt-mir") and leaving this rating until the selection of the winners.
3. Winnings and winning notification
(1) The winners will be randomly determined by Karma's Lucky Fairy Fanpage (the winners will be contacted via the portal) among all eligible participants within one week of the closing date. The winners will be notified in a separate posting and asked to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified therein, in which the personal data will be transmitted in full and truthfully. This information is used to send the profit.
(2) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the stated period of time, the claim to a prize shall expire. In this case, we shall be entitled to draw a substitute lottery drawing.
(3) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(4) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) Insofar as circumstances arise which we are not responsible for, the respective winner accepts a reasonable substitute prize. Such circumstances for which there is no responsibility are, in particular, such circumstances which lie with the sponsors of the profits.
(6) Winnings shall be sent to the winner by mail to the address indicated. The risk shall pass to the winner upon delivery of the prize to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
(7) The prize (accommodation voucher) can be redeemed at any time, but not on public holidays or at times of generally high demand (e. g. trade fairs, Oktoberfest).
4. Liability and indemnity
(1) The Organiser shall only be liable for damage caused to the winner due to defects of quality and/or defects of title in the event of malice, intent or gross negligence. In all other respects, liability for defects of quality and/or defects of title is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
(2) By participating in the competition, the participant releases Facebook and Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or uses photos or other contents (e. g. comments) violate applicable law or third party rights. The same shall apply to comments that can be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be withdrawn retrospectively.
6. Premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to terminate the lottery at any time, even without adherence to deadlines, in whole or in part, prematurely or to change the course of the lottery, if it is not possible for technical reasons (e. g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e. g. prohibition by Facebook or Instagram) to guarantee a proper execution of the lottery.
7. Data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of participants, provided that we process them ourselves. We will only use the information about the participant's person and his or her other personal data within the scope of the legal provisions of data protection law. We will store, process and use the information only insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the competition or if the participant has given his consent. This also includes a use for the exercise of the granted rights of use. The data will only be used for the competition and will be deleted afterwards.
The participant may at any time request information about the personal data stored about him/her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be called up at www.bold-hotels.com
8. Final provisions
(1) If the conditions of participation should contain ineffective regulations, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions remains unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Any legal action to review the draw is excluded.
Be our guest at BOLD Hotels and feel like staying with friends. Our hotels in Munich and Frankfurt are your stylish home during your time here – whether for a city break or a long stay. Live BOLD with everything you need. Our BOLD Hotels team is always there for you!