Dear BOLD guests, friends & partners,
we hope you and your loved ones are keeping up.
The last few weeks have been an unprecedented challenge for us. Many travel plans were affected, bookings had to be cancelled or rescheduled and our BOLD hotels were unfamiliarly silent.
Nevertheless, we are already looking forward into the future and our teams are working hard to ensure that you can have a safe and pleasant stay in our hotels.
To keep you comfortable during your stay, we've implemented a range of extra hygiene measures, so you can rest assured that you're in safe hands:
- Provision of hand sanitizer at our reception
- Protective clothing for our employees (such as masks and disposable gloves)
- Safety walls as well as distance markings at our reception
- Deep cleaning with certified cleaning agents according to special protocols recommended by the health authorities
- Air disinfection with ozone and frequent ventilation of our rooms
- Daily disinfection of "high touch items" such as switches, door handles, railings etc.
- Completely revised procedures for our housekeeping, kitchen and front office teams
- Food & drinks to go e.g. a safely packed breakfast
- Separate air conditioning system for each room
We are looking forward to warmly welcome you soon in all of our hotels!
Your BOLD Hotels Team
Your home away from home during business trips, city breaks or even long stays: Visit our modern design hotels in Munich or Frankfurt!