Do you have any questions about our service, booking, or offers?
This is where you will find all the answers.
- I. BOOKING
1. How and where can I book with BOLD Hotels?
Book your desired BOLD Hotel at our website www.bold-hotels.com, or by contacting our reservations department at +49 69 9073869-10, or by e-mail at booking-ffm@. Take advantage of our direct booking discount, see Section II. 1. bold-hotels.com
2. What are the opening hours for the BOLD Hotels reservations department?
Monday – Sunday 07:00 am – 10:00 pm
Holiday 07:00 am – 10:00 pm
3. Do I need a credit card for every booking?
No, you can also book without a credit card. A credit card is required for arrivals after 06:00 pm, for bookings during trade shows, and special events, as well as bookings at discount rates.
4. Will my credit card be charged in advance?
That depends on the rate you have booked. In the case of bookings at a discount rate, for trade shows, or special events, your credit card will be charged in advance. You can find more details in the relevant description of rates and on your booking confirmation.
5. How can I make a group reservation?
For a group reservation of ten rooms or more, please contact our reservations department at booking-ffm@. bold-hotels.com
6. Are parking spaces available?
Yes, there are parking spaces available in our inner courtyard. However, they cannot be reserved in advance. The price is 10 € per vehicle and night.
7. Are there any extra beds or baby beds for children, and how do I book them?
BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe offers extra beds and folding beds for children according to availability, and for an additional fee. For bookings with children, please contact our reservations department directly at +49 69 9073869-10 or by e-mail at booking-ffm@. bold-hotels.com
- II. RATES AND PRICES
1. What is the direct booking discount?
BOLD Hotel Frankfurt der Messe offers all direct bookers a discount of 5 € per night booked, if you make your reservation directly through our website at www.bold-hotels.com, or by telephone at +49 69 9073869-10, or by e-mail at booking-ffm@. This discount is not available through other online booking portals. bold-hotels.com
2. Which rates does BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe offer?
BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe offers cancellable or non-cancellable rates. For further information concerning our policies, please press the BOOK NOW button at our website and click "Available Rooms & Rates" and "View Available Rates", or have it sent to you by our reservations department.
3. Do you offer long-term rates?
Yes, if your stay exceeds 30 consecutive nights we offer reduced long-term rates. For more information, please contact our reservations department at +49 69 9073869-10 or by e-mail at booking-ffm@ or click on the bold-hotels.comLONG-TERM STAY option at our website.
4. Do I have to pay more to have an extra person in the room?
Yes, the surcharge for an additional person is 10 € per night in the available bed. The surcharge for an extra bed or sofa bed is 15 € per person and night. There are staggered special prices for children, depending on their age.
5. How much is parking at BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe?
We charge 10 € per vehicle and night in our inner courtyard.
- III. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE
1. What are the opening hours of the reception at the BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe?
Our team is there for you from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm every day.
2. When can I check in to my room on the day of arrival?
Your room is available starting at 03:00 pm on the day you arrive.
3. What time is the latest check-out?
You can stay in your room until 11:00 am on departure day.
4. Is a later departure possible?
Please ask at reception. Depending on availability, you can also leave after 11:00 am, for an additional fee.
- IV. APARTMENT FACILITIES
1. Are there different apartment categories at BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe?
Yes, there are four different apartment categories, which vary in terms of special features such as premium fitted kitchenette or glass shower cubicle. For more information, please contact our reservations department at +49 69 9073869-10 or by e-mail at booking-ffm@, or click on the bold-hotels.comAPARTMENTS option at our website.
2. Is Wi-Fi available at BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe?
Yes, BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe offers free Wi-Fi in all apartments.
3. Are the apartments air-conditioned?
No, but there is a temperature regulation device for warming and cooling the room.
4. Is there a hairdryer in the apartments?
Every bathroom at BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe is equipped with a hairdryer.
5. Is there a minibar in the apartments?
No, but you can find a vending machine for snacks and drinks with a wide variety of products on the ground floor. It is available 24 hours a day.
6. Is there a refrigerator in the apartments?
Yes, there is a refrigerator in every apartment.
7. Is there a telephone or a safe in the apartments?
No, the apartments do not have a telephone or a safe.
- V. PAYMENT
1. When do I pay for my stay?
At BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe, you pay on arrival at the latest. You can find more information about payment in your personal booking confirmation.
2. Which credit cards does BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe accept?
BOLD Hotel Frankfurt an der Messe accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express. You can also pay by EC/Maestro card (debit) or cash in euros on arrival.
- VI. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
1. How can I change or cancel my booking?
Direct booking website:
If you have already made a reservation via our website, you can change or cancel it yourself using the link on your booking confirmation, or with our assistance at +49 69 9073869-10, or via e-mail at booking-ffm@. bold-hotels.com
Direct booking reservations department:
If you have already made a reservation via our website, you can also change or cancel it with our assistance at +49 69 9073869-10, or via e-mail at booking-ffm@. bold-hotels.com
Online booking portals:
If you made your booking via booking.com or HRS, for example, please contact their customer service department/website. You can find the relevant contact details on your booking confirmation.
2. Does it cost anything to make a cancellation?
There are different cancellation conditions depending on the rate you have booked. You can find the details in your booking confirmation.
- VII. WHAT ELSE?
1. Is there a vending machine for snacks and drinks?
Yes, you can find a vending machine for snacks and drinks with a wide variety of products on the ground floor. It is available 24 hours a day.
2. Is breakfast included?
No, but in the morning we provide a variety of sweet and salty Grab and Go Snacks at our reception area. For a fresh start to the day we provide coffee.
3. Can I smoke in the apartment?
All BOLD Apartments are non-smoking apartments.
4. Can I bring my dog?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in any BOLD Apartments.
5. Is there a laundry and ironing service?
No, but you can use our coin-operated washing machine and dryer in the basement. You can also use our washing powder, for an additional fee, at the reception. You can borrow an iron and ironing board from reception, subject to availability, at no added cost.
Be our guest at BOLD Hotels and feel like staying with friends. Our hotels in Munich and Frankfurt are your stylish home during your time here – whether for a city break or a long stay. Live BOLD with everything you need. Our BOLD Hotels team is always there for you!