Do you have any questions about our service, booking, or offers?
This is where you will find all the answers.
- I. BOOKING
1. How and where can I book with BOLD Hotels?
Book your desired BOLD Hotel at our website www.bold-hotels.com, or by contacting our reservations department at +49 89 2000159-2244, or by e-mail at booking@. Take advantage of our direct booking discount, see Section II. 1. bold-hotels.com
2. What are the opening hours for the BOLD Hotels’ reservations department?
Monday – Friday 07:30 am – 09:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday, public holiday 09:00 am – 05:30 pm
3. Do I need a credit card for every booking?
No, you can also book without a credit card. A credit card is required for arrivals after 06:00 pm, for bookings during trade shows, Oktoberfest and special events, as well as bookings at discount rates.
4. Will my credit card be charged in advance?
That depends on the rate you have booked. In the case of bookings at a discount rate, for trade shows, or during Oktoberfest and special events, your credit card will be charged in advance. You can find more details in the relevant description of rates and on your booking confirmation.
5. How can I make a group reservation?
For a group reservation of ten rooms or more, please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Is breakfast offered?
Yes, the BOLD Hotel München Zentrum offers a substantial breakfast buffet.
7. Are parking spaces available?
Yes, the hotel has its own underground parking garage (max. height: 1,90 m). However, parking spaces cannot be reserved in advance. The price is 10 € per vehicle and night.
8. Are there any extra beds or baby beds for children? How do I book them?
BOLD Hotel München Zentrum offers extra beds and folding beds for children according to availability, and for an additional fee. For bookings with children, please contact our reservations department directly at +49 89 2000159-2244 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- II. RATES AND PRICES
1. What is the direct booking discount?
BOLD Hotels offer all direct bookers a discount of 5 € per night booked, if you make your reservation directly through our website at www.bold-hotels.com, by telephone at +49 89 2000159-2244, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This discount is not available through other online booking portals.
2. Which rates do BOLD Hotels offer?
BOLD Hotels offer cancellable or non-cancellable rates, depending on the special rates of the hotel, such as Specials, for example. For further information concerning our policies, please press the BOOK NOW button at our website and click "Available Rooms & Rates" and "View Available Rates", or have it sent to you by our reservations department.
3. Do you offer long-term rates?
Yes, if your stay exceeds 30 consecutive nights we offer reduced long-term rates. For more information, please contact our reservations department at +49 89 2000159-2244 or by e-mail at email@example.com, or click on the LONG-TERM STAY option at our website.
4. Do I have to pay more to have an extra person in the room?
Yes, the surcharge for an additional person is 10 € per night in the available bed, not including breakfast. The surcharge for an extra bed or sofa bed is 15 € per person and night, not including breakfast and upon availability. There are staggered special prices for children, depending on their age.
5. What is the price for breakfast at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum?
For breakfast we charge 9,80 € per person and day. There are staggered special prices for children, depending on their age.
6. How much is parking at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum?
We charge 10 € per vehicle and night in our hotel underground parking garage (max. height: 1,90 m).
- III. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE
1. What are the opening hours of the reception at the BOLD Hotel München Zentrum?
Our team is there for you 24 hours a day.
2. When can I check in to my room on the day of arrival?
Your room is available starting at 03:00 pm on the day you arrive.
3. What time is the latest check-out?
You can stay in your room until 11:00 am on departure day.
4. Is a later departure possible?
Please ask at reception. Depending on availability, you can also leave after 11:00 am, for an additional fee.
- IV. ROOM FACILITIES
1. Are there different room categories at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum?
Yes, there are three different room categories, which vary in terms of special features such as roof terrace, premium fitted kitchenette, and sofa bed. For more information, please contact our reservations department at +49 89 2000159-2244 or by e-mail at booking@, or click on the bold-hotels.comROOMS option at our website.
2. Is Wi-Fi available at BOLD Hotels?
BOLD Hotels offer free Wi-Fi in all of the houses.
3. Are the rooms at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum air-conditioned?
No, but there is a temperature regulation device for warming and cooling the room.
4. Is there a hairdryer in the room?
Every bathroom at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum is equipped with a hairdryer.
5. Is there a refrigerator in the room?
Rooms in the categories Comfort and Cosmo at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum have a refrigerator.
6. Is there a safe in the room?
No, but you can leave your valuables in a safety deposit box at reception.
7. Is there a telephone in the room?
No, the rooms at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum do not have a telephone.
8. Are there rooms with wheelchair access at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum? How can I book them?
We do offer rooms for disabled guests. Depending on availability, these can be booked directly by our reservations department at +49 89 2000159-2244 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- V. PAYMENT
1. When do I pay for my stay?
At BOLD Hotels, you pay on arrival at the latest. You can find more information about payment in your personal booking confirmation.
2. Which credit cards are accepted by BOLD Hotels?
BOLD Hotels accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express. You can also pay by EC/Maestro card (debit) or cash in euros on arrival.
- VI. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
1. How can I change or cancel my booking?
Direct booking website:
If you have already made a reservation via our website, you can change or cancel it yourself using the link on your booking confirmation, or with our assistance at +49 89 2000159-2244, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Direct booking reservations department:
If you have already made a reservation via our website, you can also change or cancel it with our assistance at +49 89 2000159-2244, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online booking portals:
If you made your booking via booking.com or HRS, for example, please contact their customer service department/website. You can find the relevant contact details on your booking confirmation.
2. Does it cost anything to make a cancellation?
There are different cancellation conditions depending on the rate you have booked. You can find the details in your personal booking confirmation.
- VII. WHAT ELSE?
1. Is there a hotel bar? When is it open?
The bar at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum is open for 24/7.
2. When is breakfast at BOLD Hotel München Zentrum?
We serve breakfast Monday to Friday from 06:30 am to 10:00 am, and from 07:00 am to 11:00 am on weekends and public holidays.
3. Does BOLD Hotel München Zentrum offer special products for breakfast?
Yes, we are happy to provide gluten-free and lactose-free products, as well as vegan fare on request.
4. Can I smoke in the room?
All BOLD Hotels are non-smoking hotels.
5. Can I bring my dog?
Upon request and for an extra charge you can bring your furry friend.
6. Is there a laundry and ironing service?
No, but you can use our coin-operated washing machine and dryer in the basement. You can also use our washing powder, for an additional fee at the reception. You can borrow an iron and ironing board from reception, subject to availability, at no added cost.
Be our guest at BOLD Hotels and feel like staying with friends. Our hotels in Munich and Frankfurt are your stylish home during your time here – whether for a city break or a long stay. Live BOLD with everything you need. Our BOLD Hotels team is always there for you!